The people who walk through Jim Farrell's door are from every spectrum. They may be renowned in their field, or complete beginners. They have music spilling from their hearts, or need to produce a radio commercial or jingle. They may be teenagers, they may be 82 years old. Jim loves and respects them all.
Musical projects tend to fall in one of these categories -
Established performers who find something at JFS they can't get anywhere else Budding songwriters who need professional help with their promising material Leaving a legacy of music to families and friends who will want to remember you Signature songs and jingles to make your message memorable
Some of the services we offer include:
- Producing, engineering and mastering audio recording for both musical and voiceover sessions
- Developing talent and educating clients about the music industry as it is today
- Music publishing (ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC)
- Providing session musicians and instruments as needed
- Sound consulting, music arranging and show producing for live performances
- Promotional and marketing consulting
- Graphic design for your CD packaging
A recent session, working on the "Kansas Cowboy" CD for the Kansas Chapter of the Western Music Association. President Jeff Davidson wrote an original song for the CD and performed it with Annie Wilson of the Tallgrass Express String Band....